News and Announcements
|Annual Schedule of Classes|
Explore course options for Business Technology & Management, Information Technology, Early Childhood Education, Health/Fitness Technician & Graphic Design with this 2016–2017 Annual Schedule.
|Free Bus Passes |
Beginning Fall Quarter 2016, students taking credit classes are eligible to receive monthly bus passes at no additional cost, as a benefit from their student voluntary fees. Present your Student ID at the Cashiers office to pick up your pass.
ABE/ESL students can purchase bus passes for $22; faculty and staff for $30.
Bus transportation is provided by the Spokane Transit Authority (STA) through a variety of routes. STA buses typically arrive and depart on a half-hour basis on weekdays and every hour during evenings and weekends or according to STA’s published bus schedule. More information on the Uride program can be found at http://uride.spokanetransit.com/sfcc
|For more information, call (509) 533-3569|
|New Student Drop-In Testing|
New student drop-in English placement testing (no appointment necessary) in Building 30 Room 103 between 8:30 am and 2:30 pm on the following dates:
- Thursday August 25th
- Friday August 26th
- Wednesday August 31st
- Thursday September 1st
- Friday September 2nd
There is a $30.00 fee payable in the Casheirs' Office (Building 17, far east end). Please bring receipt and current photo ID.
If you have questions, please contact the Testing Center Office at (509) 533-3401
|For more information, contact SFCC Testing Center, SFCC Testing Center|
Phone: (509) 533-3401
|MyMath Test Activation Instructions|
1. Pay the $30 testing fee with the SFCC cashiers, either in person or over the phone by calling (509) 533-3569.
- Simply paying the fee does not complete the activation process.
2. To request activation, submit an online form.
- Take care to ensure your form is completely and accurately filled out. Incomplete forms will not be processed.
3. Allow up to 7-10 business days for your request to be processed.
- Once activated, you will receive an email with your login information and important links.
4. PRACTICE and TEST!
- This video explains the basics of how to prepare for the math placement test.
- Drop-in testing dates are posted in the “Announcements” page on your MMT homepage. No appointment necessary!
- if your email address is gmail, please check your spam folder before contacting our office regarding your confirmation email
|For more information, contact Mary Belton, SFCC Testing Center|
Phone: (509) 533-3401
For up to date information from your Senate and Activities Board, be sure to visit
the Student Govt. web site.
Check out the Student Life web site
to get the latest club and activity information.
View your Financial Aid status, current schedule, transcript and more with our Online Student Services.
Looking for a complete list of scheduled events and activities? Find it in the SFCC calendar.
Check out the latest issue of the student newspaper, the Communicator.
Looking for a place to gather information on that new, fabulous career? Look no
further than the SFCC Career & Student Employment
What's Happening Today
|Fall New Student Admissions Application Deadline (for students with no prior college)||Summer Break|
SFCC is committed to promoting issues of diversity and multiculturalism. To see what we're doing visit the Diversity site.
Online tutoring is available! Find out more at our eTutoring site.
FREE tutors are available in over 10 subjects to help you with homework, study strategies, writing papers, and more. To learn more, visit our Student Peer Tutoring site.
Get help finding a good career by browsing the most current local data on wages, employment, job postings, and associated education and training. Visit the Career Coach site.
SFCC students have free access to a health clinic! Find out more at SCCs Student Health Clinic site.
Did you know that SFCC operates a food bank for students and their family or dependants? For more information visit the SFCC Food Bank site.