Building 30, Upper Concourse, Room 243
Phone: (509) 533-3525


The mission of the Counseling Department is to empower individuals to identify, pursue, and complete educational and personal objectives appropriate to their career and lifetime goals.


Destination Eastern


Getting Started at SFCC

  • I'm interested in attending your college and don't know
  • I want to start college but I'm would be best for me.
  • How do I know what books to purchase? When can I
  • I don't know what
  • I'm not sure how to
  • When is the last day to receive a refund?
  • When is my due?
  • Does your college have
  • Can I while attending SFCC?

About Our Programs and Classes

  • Where can get I get a copy of the
  • I'd like a copy of your
  • What type of do you offer?
  • I'm interested in the program. Who do I contact?
  • I'm interested in the program. Who do I contact?
  • I need information on
  • I'd like to know more about the
  • I need information about

Special Needs Services and Programs

  • What type of support do you offer
  • I'm a who's interested in attending college.
  • I'm a and have recently experienced changes in my life that now require me to work.
  • I'm a and would like information on attending your college.
  • Do you offer to students attending your college?

Financing Your Education

  • I'm looking for information on
  • Where can I find out about opportunities for students?
  • I need help with filling out my forms.

Grades and Graduation

  • How do I get
  • I think I have What do I do now?

The following resources are available in the Career & Student Employment Center:

Transfer Advisors

Eastern Washington, Washington State, Gonzaga, Whitworth, and Washington Governors University admissions representatives and faculty from various departments are available by appointment on a scheduled basis from September to June. Schedule an appointment for transfer advising.


We have applications for all Washington Universities, many regional private colleges, as well as community colleges and technical schools.

College Transfer Guides

You might want to pick up a transfer guide to any of the four-year colleges in Washington.

Eastern Washington University
University of Washington
Washington State University
Western Washington University
Washington Governors University
View additional links to four-year colleges and universities in Washington.

College Catalogs

College catalogs for Washington state, the United States and International Colleges and Universities. Listed alphabetically and geographically.

Washington State Catalogs
  Workforce Training and Education Coordinating Board: "Where Are You Going?"

National College Catalogs
  American Universities:
  Community Colleges:

General Education Online
Web directory of links to over 6,400 higher educational facilities around the world.

Community and Technical Colleges

Discover your career interests, explore your education options and find the Washington state community or technical college that best meets your goals.


Contact information is listed below. Select the email link to send an email. For general program information, contact the office information phone number.


Office Information - (509) 533-3525

Disability Support Services

Office Information - (509) 533-4166

Mosaic (Multicultural Center)

Office Information - (509) 533-4331

Dual Enrollment - Running Start and College in the High School

Office Information - (509) 533-3435
© 1996-2015 Spokane Falls Community College All rights reserved