SFCC Learning Communities
Check out the Learning Community offerings!
"All knowledge is interconnected."
History/philosophy/English - "The Road to Wisdom:
Myth and Reason in Early Civilization"
Photo by Kathie Forney, Instructional Designer
Learning communities give you the big picture with interconnected classes taught by two or more faculty.
Why take a Learning Community?
- Easy scheduling automatically enrolls you in two or three classes.
- Guarantee your spot in some of the most popular courses on campus at the most popular times.
- Get two or more requirements for your degree out of the way at one time.
- Make friends in a fun, engaging learning environment.
View our promotional video!
How do I enroll in a Learning Community?
- If different class combinations are offered, select the right combination of courses to meet your needs.
- Register using the item number shown for the combination. That number automatically enrolls you in the total
number of credits for the Learning Community option.
If you have problems or are confused about how to register for a Learning Community, please contact
Alexis Nelson, coordinator of Learning Communities, at (509) 533-3588.