Spokane Falls Community College is accredited by the Northwest
Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- Washington Community College District 17 (Community Colleges of Spokane) includes Spokane
Community College (SCC) and Spokane Falls Community College (SFCC). SCC and SFCC are accredited by the
Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU). Many
individual programs also are accredited
by additional professional accrediting associations.
- Students enrolled in credit programs at Institute for Extended Learning Centers earn their
certificates and degrees through SFCC or SCC.
- Completion of a certificate or degree program at Spokane Community College or Spokane Falls Community College
does not guarantee job placement.
- Community Colleges of Spokane (CCS) operates under the jurisdiction of the Washington State
Board for Community and Technical Colleges and is a member of the American Association of Community
Colleges and the Washington Association of Community and Technical Colleges.
- Spokane Community College and Spokane Falls Community College are approved to participate in
Federal Title IV, Washington State Financial Aid and Title 38 Veterans Educational Benefit
programs. Off-campus centers are approved as additional locations through
the two colleges for students enrolled in eligible degree or certificate programs.