There are three types of eTutoring to choose from:
Online Writing Lab allows you to submit a draft of your paper to a tutor, ask for specific
feedback, and receive your work back with a tutor's comments within 24 to 48 hours. (You may submit three
drafts per paper.)
Live Tutoring via eChat allows you to meet with a tutor in one-on-one tutoring sessions in a
virtual online environment.
Offline Questions allows you to leave a specific question for an eTutor who will respond
within 48 hours (but usually sooner).
How to Get Started!
- Access the site at www.eTutoring.org
- Click on the Login Now! button
- Select the Western eTutoring Consortium
- From the drop-down box, select Spokane Falls Community College
- Familiarize yourself with this service by reading the welcome page.
From the Welcome Page
Log in. Your Username is your first name, first initial of your last name, the last four digits of your
- Your Password is: wsuddp
- After logging in, please create your own secure password
- Enter your student ID number as requested.
Read and accept the eTutoring Terms and Conditions by checking the "I agree to all terms and conditions"
box at the bottom of the page.
Tutoring is available in the following subjects:
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Math (Developmental-Calculus)
- Microsoft Office
- Outpatient Medical Coding
- Pathophysiology and Pharmacology
- Web Development (xHTML, CSS, and Adobe Dreamweaver)