Qualifying for Services
You may qualify for academic accommodations if:
- you have a disability that substantially limits one or more of your major life activities;
- you have a record of such impairment;
- your impairment is medically recognizable or diagnosable.
Schedule an Appointment
- Contact us and schedule a meeting with a DSS staff member to discuss your situation
in a private confidential interview.
- Be prepared to furnish the required documentation of your disability.
- Upon review of your documentation, appropriate reasonable accommodations will
be determined and implemented with your approval.
Questions? Need further assistance?
Contact us for more information on any disability-related topic. DSS is located
in the Student Union Building (Bldg. 17), room 201. Call 509-533-4166, or (TTY)
509-533-3838. Email Ben Webinger at firstname.lastname@example.org