Employers: register your company and post student jobs online! Follow the steps below, or view a
printable copy of the instructions
Submit Your Jobs Online
Access the Employer Job Listing Website
New Users: If you are not a current user, register from the Register button.
- Complete all sections. Required fields are marked an asterisk (*).
- Click on the Submit button.
NOTE: Once you have registered, your account will be in pending status. An administrator from the Student
Employment Center will review your account within 24-48 hours. When your registration is approved, you will receive
an email notification containing your username and a link to create a password.
- Once you are able to log in, navigate to the ACCOUNT tab to update or complete your contact information, as well as your password.
Update My Profile
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Click on theGo button.
- If you have forgotten your password, click on the Forgot Password link.
To Create a New Job
- Navigate to the PROFILE tab to update or complete the Employer Profile with the most up to date information.
- Navigate to the JOBS tab.
- Click on the ADD NEW button.
Complete the job posting form. Fields with an asterisk (*) are required information. Fill out as much information as
possible to make the job posting complete.
- Click on SUBMIT.
NOTE: Once you have created a new job, the job will be in pending status. An administrator from the Student Employment
Center will review your job posting within 24-48 hours. When your position is approved, the job will be visible to our
students and they may begin applying.