Employers: register your company and post student jobs online! Follow the steps
below, or view a printable
copy of the instructions.
Submit Your Jobs Online
Employer Job Listing Website
New Users: if you are not a current user, register from the Click here to
- Complete all sections. Required fields are marked an asterisk (*).
- Click on the Register button
- To post a job, follow the steps below under To Create a New Job.
- NOTE: Once you have registered and if you posted a job, both your account
and job will be in pending status. An administrator will review both your account
and job. When your registration is approved, you will receive an email notification.
If you do not receive your email notification within 48 hours, please contact
our office at (509) 533-3540.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Click on Login.
Update My Profile
- To update Employer information, click on [Edit]. Make changes and click
on SAVE to complete the changes.
- To update Contact Information, click on [Edit]. After making changes, click
on SAVE to complete changes.
To Create a New Job
- Click on New Job. Enter job information. Fields with an asterisk (*) are
required information. Fill out as much information as possible to make the job posting
- In the field, Application Instructions, enter the procedure in which a
potential employee may apply for this position. Click on SAVE to update this
- Under Posting Information, Allow Online Referrals, if you select
YES students can submit their resume to you via this system. (i.e., you will
receive email notification of students’ job application and be able to view resumes
To make Changes to Current Jobs
- There are two sections (Posting Information, Contact Information) that you may
- To make changes to a section, click on the [Edit] link and make your changes.
Once completed, click on SAVE for each section.
- NOTE: Once you add a job or make changes to a current job, this information
must be reviewed by a Career Services employee before it is posted.