Visit SFCC’s Veterans Resource Center (VRC)!
Located in Building 2
, Hours: M-F 8:30AM – 2:30PM.
The VRC is the perfect place to get away from the crowds and have a quiet place to study, relax or
visit with fellow veterans. Computers, comfortable couches and fresh coffee are available.
The VRC is staffed by a VetCorps member who is knowledgeable of ALL the local resources available for a
veteran and their family. If you are facing eviction, utility shut-off notice, problems with faculty/staff/students
on campus, getting connected with readjustment counselors and VA healthcare – you name it and VetCorps
is available for you
Other resources and Key veteran contacts in the Spokane region:
- Army Wounded Warrior (AW2): 509-434-7527
- Healthcare for Homeless Veterans: 509-462-2500
- Spokane County Veteran Services: 509-477-3690
- OIF/OEF VA Transition Team: 509-434-7286
- Veterans Outreach Center: 509-444-8387
- Spokane WorkSource Veterans Team: 509-532-3102
Veterans Information Sheet – a printable
document with phone numbers and addresses of local community resources, veterans’ offices, and military associations.
WIN211 – Washington’s Information Network – A community resource database that
can be accessed ONLINE or by simply calling 2-1-1 and a referral specialist will assist you.