Chapter 30 (Prior Active Duty), Chapter 1606 (Guard/Reserve), and
Chapter 1607 (Guard/Reserve Activated)
- Remember to contact the VA on the last day of each calendar month (or after) to confirm
your enrollment. There are two methods:
- For direct deposits, your bank account should be credited within 7-10 days.
- Checks mailed to you should arrive within 10 days to 3 weeks.
Be aware that the VA delivery date may vary depending on VA workload and holidays.
Chapter 31 (Vocational Rehabilitation)
Processing and delivery of your checks varies. Please call your Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor
with any questions you may have regarding your payments.
Chapter 35 (Dependents)
- You are not required to confirm your enrollment.
- You will receive your checks by mail within the first 10 to 21 days.
- Direct deposit is now available, please call to enroll: 1-877-838-2778
Chapter 33 (Post 9-11 GI Bill)
- Verify your attendance within the first 4 days of the quarter with this FORM
- For direct deposit your bank account should be credited on the first of the month.
- Checks mailed to you should arrive within 10 to 21 days.
- Be aware that the VA delivery date may vary depending on VA workload and holidays.