Who can attend the New Student Orientation?
Students without previous college experience and who have completed a placement or submitted alterative placement documents through the Testing Center may attend.
Why should I attend?
How long does it take?
- You receive a priority registration date.
- You can meet with an adviser and register for classes.
- New Student Orientation will familiarize you with resources available to students at SFCC.
New Student Orientation, academic consulting, and registration requires a minimum of 3 hours.
How do I make an appointment?
Unsure of which program of study to choose? Browse our programs!
- A staff member will sign you up after taking your placement test or alternative placement testing.
- If you tested at another location, please contact the Testing Center for an appointment: