New Student Orientation for High School Graduates
New Student Orientations for seniors graduating in 2017
May 23, 2017 - 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
May 25, 2017 - 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
To support the transition of our area high school graduates to Spokane Falls Community College, we invite counselors and career specialists to partner with us in our High
School New Student Orientation (NSO) events. In May, we invite our high school seniors to engage early in their college experience by attending New Student Orientation and
registering for classes. Contact Lori Williams, Student Recruitment Manager, at
Getting Started - A checklist for students
- Apply for admissions online
- Apply for financial aid - Note the new October priority funding deadline
- Activate ctcLink account
- Confirm English and Math placement
- Complete a Career Coach Personality Profile
- Schedule a New Student Orientation
Why join the SFCC community?
- Affordability - save money!
- Start Here - Transfer There. We will help you to transfer to the four-year school of your choice.
- Location - close to everything (i.e. home, city and the outdoors)
- Connections with excellent faculty and small class sizes
- Career/Technical degrees and transfer degrees for Arts and Sciences
- Campus resources, such as tutoring, peer mentoring, student clubs and activities
For more information about SFCC, please contact Lori Williams, Student Recruitment Manager at (509) 533-3527.
- Apply Now - Free
In two to three business days you will receive notification by email to activate your ctcLink Account to access your Student Center. Check your email, including junk
folder, for SFCC information.
You will need to activate your account prior to New Student Orientation. Hint: Create a password that you will remember as you will access your Student Center
Apply as early as October 1!
Federal School Code 009544
The FAFSA and all requested documents must be received by the Financial Aid Office no later than the priority funding date shown on the
Financial Aid webpage.
- Check your Student Center in ctcLink regularly for requested documentation and updates.
- When you are completing your FASFA online, use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool to download tax information for you and your parents.