Who can attend the New Student Orientation?
Students without previous college experience and who have completed a placement
test may attend.
Why should I attend?
How long does it take?
- You receive a priority registration date.
- You can confer with an adviser and register for classes.
- New Student Orientation will familiarize you with resources available to students
New Student Orientation, academic consulting, and registration requires no more than three and a half hours.
How do I make an appointment?
What should I bring?
Be prepared to register
- A staff member will sign you up after taking your placement test.
- If you tested at another location, please contact the Testing Center for an appointment:
for classes. You will need:
Unsure of which program of study to choose? Browse our programs !
- Your SID and PIN numbers.
- Your placement test scores.
- Your placement test folder (given to you after taking your placement test).
- Completed class
schedule plan .
- Your appointment confirmation.