If you have attended Spokane Falls Community College Fall quarter 2009 or after:
You may log in using your ctcLink ID and password.
If you have not activated your ctcLink account:
- Go to ctcLink
- Click "First Time User?"
- Activate your account.
In your Student Center:
- Select "My Academics" under Academics
- Click "View my unofficial transcript"
Indicate the Institution and Report Type:
- Click "View Report"
*Pop-up blocker must be turned off for the transcript to display in a new tab.
If you attended Spokane Falls Community College and your last quarter is prior to Fall 2009:
You may order unofficial transcripts by fax, mail, or in person. Unofficial transcripts are at no charge.
Write the following information on a Transcript Request form:
- Full name (including any former names)
- Student ID and/or Social Security Number
- Indicate unofficial transcript and where you want it sent, mailed or faxed (sorry, email is not an option)
- Sign and date the Document (Spokane Falls Community College cannot release a transcript without the student's signature)
Send to Spokane Falls Community College:
- By Mail: Spokane Falls Community College, Attn: Transcripts MS 3011; 3410 W Ft Wright Dr; Spokane, WA 99224
- By Fax: Admissions Office - (509) 533-3237
- In Person: Transcript/Records Office on the SFCC campus in Building 17 east end, lower level with photo ID