Official Transcript Request
Do you need to view your grades?
You may order official transcript copies several ways:
- Order online through National Student Clearinghouse, the fastest method if you
are not in the Spokane area. A base fee of $5.00 per copy plus a fee of $2.25 per
recipient will be charged to a valid credit card before processing. If you experience problems,
call (509) 533-3500 during regular business hours.
- OR -
- Complete the online PDF form, print, sign and mail or fax with payment (Requires
Acrobat Reader) If you cannot print the form, send us a letter.
In accordance with state regulations, SFCC is not allowed to give out student information
without the student's written consent. Official transcripts are usually
processed within five college business days after receiving request and payment. Please allow a minimum of 7 college business
days for processing.
Your order cannot be processed unless we receive all of the following information:
- Full name (including any former names)
- Current address and telephone numbers
- Student ID number and/or Social Security Number
- Date of birth
- Student's signature on printed form or letter
- [Approximate] last year that you attended SFCC
- Complete mailing address for transcript. If mailing to your home, transcripts
will be enclosed in sealed envelopes within the mailing envelope. To retain official
status, do not open inner sealed envelopes.
- You may elect to pick your order up from the Admissions Office. Call ahead to
be sure your order is ready at (509) 533-3500.
- $5.00 per copy payment. Visa or MasterCard debit/credit payments must include
the full account number, name on the card, and expiration date. Check or money order
should be made payable to Spokane Falls Community College. Do not mail cash.
- OR -
Cashiers MS 3171
Spokane Falls Community College
3410 W. Ft. George Wright Dr.
Spokane WA 99224-5288
Cashier's Office: (509) 533-3515. To check that your fax was received,
call (509) 533-3569.
- Visit the Cashier's Office on campus. Please consult our
Service Centers page for location and hours of operation.
SFCC will not fax transcripts. Faxed transcript copies are not considered official,
nor can confidentiality be assured. At this time, SFCC does not provide an overnight/express