If you have used a Federal Direct Loan to help finance your education at Spokane Falls Community College, the Federal financial
aid regulations require us to provide you with exit counseling information about your loan.
Exit Counseling is located on the Student Loans.gov website. Once you enter the site, click on “Exit Counseling” under the
Tools and Resources section.
You will need to use the PIN number you received when you applied for financial aid to complete the exit counseling process.
If you have misplaced it, you can request a duplicate on this site.
The Exit Counseling site will provide you with the following information:
- Total Direct Loans you have borrowed and our payment schedule
- Payment options – estimated monthly payments and payment days
- Transferring to another school
- Information about other student loans you borrowed
- Loan consolidation, deferment and cancellation information
- Debt Management and consequences of default
- Address and telephone number for your loan servicer, as well as other agencies to help you as a loan borrower
We recommend that you print the pages as you go so you can refer to them during the short quiz you will take at the end of the exit interview.
You must successfully pass the quiz in order to be given credit for completing the exit interview. We will receive a list of those borrowers
who successfully complete the exit interview.