WELCOME TO SPOKANE FALLS COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Spokane Falls Community College (SFCC) is one of two accredited institutions of Community Colleges of Spokane. SFCC is an educational leader,
providing affordable programs of the highest quality with faculty and staff dedicated to excellent instruction and student success. We offer two and
four-year degrees for anyone looking to attain a career-technical certificate, transfer degree to a four-year university, or continue their
education with our expanding bachelor's degree programs. Our main campus is located in west Spokane with locations in Pullman, Fairchild
Air Force Base, and Online.
To learn more, visit our About SFCC page.
Expect traffic slowdowns in both directions on Fort George Wright Drive south of TJ Meenach Bridge at the Magnuson Building.
Your commute to SFCC may change this summer due to road closures: http://ow.ly/e8WJ30coWCG
TJ Meenach Drive north of the Spokane River to Northwest Boulevard closes July 10 as part of The City of Spokane’s Combined Sewer Overflow Reduction Project. Read our press release for commute alternatives and planning if your route includes SFCC this summer.
MyMath Test Activation Instructions
- Pay the $30 testing fee with the Cashiers, either in person or over the phone by calling (509) 533-3569.
- Submit an online form to request that your account be activated.
- You will receive an email from the Testing Center with your login information, expiration date, and a tutorial video to help you get started. Allow 7-10 business days for your request to be processed.
- CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER! Emails sent from the Testing Center are sent to student’s spam folder more often than not.
- Please tell your email provider that our emails are NOT SPAM to prevent this issue.
- PRACTICE and TEST!
- TAKING THE PRACTICE TESTS IS STONGLY ENCOURAGED!
- All students are stongly encouraged to complete practice tests using the MyMath test account.
- Practicing using other online resources will not be helpful.
- Your practice times will be checked by the proctor upon checking in to take the exam. Students who have not practiced or do not know how to navigate the account will be asked to come back to test after they have done so.