WELCOME TO SPOKANE FALLS COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Spokane Falls Community College (SFCC) is one of two accredited institutions of Community Colleges of Spokane. SFCC is an educational leader,
providing affordable programs of the highest quality with faculty and staff dedicated to excellent instruction and student success. We offer two and
four-year degrees for anyone looking to attain a career-technical certificate, transfer degree to a four-year university, or continue their
education with our expanding bachelor's degree programs. Our main campus is located in west Spokane with locations in Pullman, Fairchild
Air Force Base, and Online.
To learn more, visit our About SFCC page.
Are you a former ITT Tech student looking for a new school this quarter? For more information, visit: http://bit.ly/2cdCiv7
CCS Foundation has announced scholarships for students affected by the recent closure of ITT Tech. For more information onn the scholarships, visit: https://ccs.academicworks.com/
Beginning Fall Quarter 2016, students taking credit classes are eligible to receive a bus pass at no additional cost, as a benefit of your student fees. Your Student ID card is your bus pass and will be activated the first day of class, September 19. Student ID cards can be obtained in the SFCC Copy Shop (library basement.)
Bus transportation is provided by the Spokane Transit Authority (STA) through a variety of routes. STA buses typically arrive and depart on a half-hour basis on weekdays and every hour during evenings and weekends or according to STA’s published bus schedule. More information on the Uride program.
*Students provided with fee waivers can purchase bus passes for $22 at the cashier’s office.
MyMath Test Activation Instructions
- Pay the $30 testing fee with the Cashiers, either in person or over the phone by calling (509) 533-3569.
- Submit an online form to request that your account be activated.
- You will receive an email from the Testing Center with your login information, expiration date, and a tutorial video to help you get started. Allow 7-10 business days for your request to be processed.
- CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER! Emails sent from the Testing Center are sent to student’s spam folder more often than not.
- Please tell your email provider that our emails are NOT SPAM to prevent this issue.
- PRACTICE and TEST!
- TAKING THE PRACTICE TESTS IS STONGLY ENCOURAGED!
- All students are stongly encouraged to complete practice tests using the MyMath test account.
- Practicing using other online resources will not be helpful.
- Your practice times will be checked by the proctor upon checking in to take the exam. Students who have not practiced or do not know how to navigate the account will be asked to come back to test after they have done so.
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM