WELCOME TO SPOKANE FALLS COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Spokane Falls Community College (SFCC) is one of two accredited institutions of Community Colleges of Spokane. SFCC is an educational leader,
providing affordable programs of the highest quality with faculty and staff dedicated to excellent instruction and student success. We offer two and
four-year degrees for anyone looking to attain a career-technical certificate, transfer degree to a four-year university, or continue their
education with our expanding bachelor's degree programs. Our main campus is located in west Spokane with locations in Pullman, Fairchild
Air Force Base, and Online.
To learn more, visit our About SFCC page.
Are you a former ITT Tech student looking for a new school this quarter? For more information, visit: http://bit.ly/2cdCiv7
CCS Foundation has announced scholarships for students affected by the recent closure of ITT Tech. For more information onn the scholarships, visit: https://ccs.academicworks.com/
Beginning Fall Quarter 2016, students taking credit classes are eligible to receive a bus pass at no additional cost, as a benefit of your student fees. Your Student ID card is your bus pass and will be activated the first day of class, September 19. Student ID cards can be obtained in the SFCC Copy Shop (library basement.)
Bus transportation is provided by the Spokane Transit Authority (STA) through a variety of routes. STA buses typically arrive and depart on a half-hour basis on weekdays and every hour during evenings and weekends or according to STA’s published bus schedule. More information on the Uride program.
*Students provided with fee waivers can purchase bus passes for $22 at the cashier’s office.
1. Pay the $30 testing fee with the SFCC cashiers, either in person or over the phone by calling (509) 533-3569.
- Simply paying the fee does not complete the activation process.
2. To request activation, submit an online form.
- Take care to ensure your form is completely and accurately filled out. Incomplete forms will not be processed.
3. Allow up to 7-10 business days for your request to be processed.
- Once activated, you will receive an email with your login information and important links.
4. PRACTICE and TEST!
- This video explains the basics of how to prepare for the math placement test.
- Drop-in testing dates are posted in the “Announcements” page on your MMT homepage. No appointment necessary!
- if your email address is gmail, please check your spam folder before contacting our office regarding your confirmation email
Grave Tales: Sur...
8:30 AM - 9:20 AM
Salem's Tituba a...
8:30 AM - 9:20 AM
6:30 AM - 7:15 AM
Bldg. 7, Small Gym, SFCC