WELCOME TO SPOKANE FALLS COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Spokane Falls Community College (SFCC) is one of two accredited institutions of Community Colleges of Spokane. SFCC is an educational leader,
providing affordable programs of the highest quality with faculty and staff dedicated to excellent instruction and student success. We offer two and
four-year degrees for anyone looking to attain a career-technical certificate, transfer degree to a four-year university, or continue their
education with our expanding bachelor's degree programs. Our main campus is located in west Spokane with locations in Pullman, Fairchild
Air Force Base, and Online.
To learn more, visit our About SFCC page.
Explore course options for Business Technology & Management, Information Technology, Early Childhood Education, Health/Fitness Technician & Graphic Design with this 2016–2017 Annual Schedule.
New student drop-in english placement testing (no appointment necessary) in Building 30 Room 103 between 8:30 am and 2:30 pm on the following dates:
- Friday August 19th
- Thursday August 25th
- Friday August 26th
- Wednesday August 31st
- Thursday September 1st
- Friday September 2nd
There is a $30.00 fee payable in the Casheirs Office (Building 17, far east end). Please bring receipt and current photo ID.
If you have questions, please contact the Testing Center Office at (509) 533-3401
1. Pay the $30 testing fee with the SFCC cashiers, either in person or over the phone by calling (509) 533-3569.
- Simply paying the fee does not complete the activation process.
2. To request activation, submit an online form.
- Take care to ensure your form is completely and accurately filled out. Incomplete forms will not be processed.
3. Allow up to 3-5 business days for your request to be processed.
- Once activated, you will receive an email with your login information and important links.
4. PRACTICE and TEST!
if your email address is gmail, please check your spam folder before contacting our office regarding your confirmation email
- This video explains the basics of how to prepare for the math placement test.
- Drop-in testing dates are posted in the “Announcements” page on your MMT homepage. No appointment necessary!
Stop by our One-...
7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Are you interest...
11:00 AM - 2:00 PM